Lodi Tankless Water Heater Services
Tankless Water Heaters Are a Source of Savings
As a full-service HVAC and plumbing company, we proudly provide some of the newest advancements in plumbing. Tankless water heater installation and servicing are just a couple of the many plumbing services we offer to our customers. Tankless water heaters are becoming popular because they are more efficient than traditional systems, so in many ways, a tankless water heating system is a green, energy-saving plumbing choice.
While the purchase price may seem expensive, homeowners can expect to recoup these costs from the significant savings enjoyed over the life of the tankless water heater system. Unlike traditional water heaters, which store upwards of 80 gallons of water for on-call usage, tankless systems heat your water on demand. This is just one of the many reasons homeowners make the change to a tankless system.
5 Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
These five benefits of tankless water heating systems will make even the most cautious homeowner consider making a change.
- Environmentally Friendly Option – Tankless water heaters are more efficient because they only heat water when it’s necessary. Only heating water when needed, homeowners can save between 25% to 35% on their monthly bills.
- Energy Savings – Tankless systems only heat water when needed. This decreased energy usage makes it a more efficient system, which means less energy usage and less money spent.
- System Longevity – Unlike traditional water heaters, tankless water heaters only consume energy when in use. Since tankless systems are used less often, they get worn out at a slower rate than traditional systems. Traditional water heaters can last ten years, but tankless systems typically last twice as long.
- Hot Water on Demand – One of the key features of a tankless water heater is that you always have hot water. You won’t have to worry about using up the hot water ever again.
- Space-Saving Solution – Traditional water heaters are notoriously large and bulky, which sometimes interferes with modern home layouts. Many homeowners are making the switch to tankless systems because they take up far less space.
You can call today to speak to one of our knowledgeable technicians about how you can save energy by switching to a tankless system. If you are ready to schedule a visit to get an estimate for tankless water heater installation, give us a call at (209) 340-0933 or contact us online.
Skilled Tankless Water Heater Service Providers
At Henderson Brothers Company Incorporated, our team has been providing plumbing services to Lodi and surrounding communities since 1896. We have built a reputation in the community as honest, trustworthy HVAC and plumbing professionals with a commitment to customer service and quality work. As a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the community for over a century, we treat all of our customers as part of our family. Our commitment to the Lodi community is important to us, and we plan to continue to serve this community well into the future. Make sure you check out our drain cleaning services as well as our commercial services!
At Henderson Brothers Company Incorporated, we have been able to continue serving this community because we treat each customer as priority number one! Henderson Brothers Company Incorporated employs only the best specialists. Our team of technicians are NATE-certified and licensed to install and service any system, even new, model tankless water heater units! When you choose to change to one of these newer systems, you want an experienced plumber working on your installation. You want a team of Lodi tankless water heater Installation specialistswho have so many years of experience that your job will be in good hands because they’re prepared for every situation. With our expert services, check out our reviews and see what everyone is saying!